We need your help! This year, Talisen is participating in the 2016 Bike to the Beach for Autism event. Autism currently receives less than 5% of federal funding for any developmental disorder; but together we can change that. Riding in the event will join us all as one team focused on finding new research breakthroughs. We appreciate your dedication to improving our community.
- Meet your fitness goals: New Year’s resolutions are quickly approaching the “make or break” point. It’s time to decide if you will actively chase your goal this year. It’s as simple as this: pick a number between 1 and 100. With Bike to the Beach’s clear and concise training program you can take the guesswork out of fitness.
- Give back: 1 in 68 children are born with Autism in the United States each year. Bike to the Beach and Autism Speaks have partnered together to change that. By riding for the cause you will be contributing to changing millions of lives this year and for years to come.
- Build relationships to last a lifetime: Many Bike to the Beach participants are repeat riders, but many are also first timers. This is a chance to meet amazing people inside and outside of your industry, train together, learn together, and accomplish something. Looking back, it will be one of the best days of your life!
- Push your boundaries: Having a realistic goal is important. Having a goal that pushes you a little further than you thought possible is an opportunity to grow. Think you can do 25 miles? Go thirty. With the proper training and diet in place you’ll be able to push yourself past your comfort zone and come out the other side feeling like a million bucks.
- Inspire your peers: Sometimes the only way to find inspiration is to focus your efforts outward. It’s often said that the best way to lead is by setting an example, that’s because it’s true! Our actions have an incredible influence on others around us. When everyone in your circle sees that you are serious about this you’ll serve as an inspiration to the group. This is an opportunity to be a leader!