AB InBev: Chelsea CSO Optimization
As the world’s leading brewer, AB InBev is always looking for ways to improve efficiency and quality in their operations. That’s why they tapped Talisen Construction to complete the renovation of their new office space and conference area within their existing AB InBev Commercial Strategy Office in Chelsea.
Working closely with TPG Architecture, Talisen completed the renovation of this existing space on time and within budget. The updated space includes a variety of open work spaces, private offices, meeting rooms, and a large conference area with a modern design that reflects AB InBev’s brand identity.
What We Did:
- Renovated existing office spaces, conferencing centers, and cafeteria/bar areas
- Implemented new millwork and metal and glass partitions
- Updated MEP (Mechanical, Electric, and Plumbing) systems
- Brought in new AV equipment to allow easier access to video conferencing and virtual work modalities
Our project team worked alongside the client to ensure their needs were met and the finished product exceeded their standards. The completion of this project was a major accomplishment for Talisen Construction and underscores our commitment to quality and excellence.
Working with AB InBev
Talisen was able to quickly understand the needs of AB InBev and construct a space that would help them achieve their goals. The new office space is highly functional and efficient with plenty of room for collaboration and communication and the conference area is state-of-the-art, containing the latest technology and amenities.
Talisen is proud to have played a role in creating a beautiful and functional space for AB InBev that will help them continue to grow and succeed as a world-class brewer.
AB InBev’s Mission
As the world’s leading brewing company, AB InBev is committed to:
- Promoting global sustainability
- Satisfying customer needs through driving innovation and category leadership
- Leading sector development into the future through delivering a best-in-class portfolio to consumers
- Connecting with customers and consumers through data and technology
- Providing resources to farmers
- Making a difference in local communities throughout the world
- Enabling 169,000 committed colleagues to drive genuine change through effective problem solving
Finding a way forward for a more gratifying, inclusive, and sustainable future
125 West 24th Street