Tory Burch-11 West 19th Street, New York
Transforming office space on the ninth and tenth floors, we partnered with Rollman Architecture to give Tory Burch’s corporate headquarters a fresh feel.
- Updated lobbies and reception areas with new glass door entryways.
- Executive offices were made to stand out with custom millwork cabinets and radiator covers.
- Conference rooms and kitchens received new cabinetry, and hardwood floors were installed in the workspace’s hallways.
- The ninth floor conference room was outfitted with a new table and custom lighting features.
- Distinctive wall coverings were installed throughout the hallways and implemented a visual connection between fabric and fashion.
A graceful design coupled with stylish furnishings and features made for an appealing office in time for September’s New York City fashion week.