Coney Island Brewing Company, 1904 Surf Avenue, Brooklyn
Located within Coney Island’s MCU Park, home of the Brooklyn Cyclones, Talisen completed the Coney Island Brewing Company brewery and tasting room in time for summer beach goers to enjoy it’s indoor bar and outdoor patio area.
- Custom stainless steel bar and over sized ceiling fan to keep air circulating during the hot summer months.
- A large refrigeration room ensures the brew is ice cold while caged lighting fixtures keep the bar well lit into the night.
- Blue and beige beach themed wall coverings and distressed wooden boardwalk style flooring.
- Steel and slate standing bar
- Glass partition separation between brewing and pedestrian areas
The Coney Island Brewing Company’s MCU Park brewery is a perfect place to visit after the beach and before the ball game to have a nice refreshing drink with family and friends; yet another example of Talisen’s versatility and attention to detail in interior renovation.